Pre-owned Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch 44mm Aluminum Case with M/ L Sport Band (light blue)
Condition: used/great condition
Does not come with charger!
- Automatically Track Workouts
- Running Coach Gives Real-Time Advice
- Heart Rate Monitor with 8 Photodiodes
- Stress & Sleep Tracking
- GPS & GLONASS location technology
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- Displays smartphone call, message, email & other notifications when paired with a compatible Android device
- Running coach function gives you actionable advice in real time
- Charge via Galaxy smartphones with Wireless PowerShare technology
- On-going icon displays currently running apps
- Military grade (MIL-STD-810G) shock protection
Automatic & Manual Tracking
With the Galaxy Watch Active2 you have the option of manually or automatically tracking your workouts. When automatically tracking exercises, you only have to slip on the smartwatch and go. It will detect your specific exercise from a list of seven:
- Elliptical Trainer
- Other Workout
Stress & Sleep
The Active2 can monitor your sleep and give you helpful insight in the morning on how to improve it in order to help achieve a more restful night of sleep. Your stress is tracked on a continual basis, and you can look at current stress levels when you're feeling tense. Guided breathing exercises are provided to help you center yourself and bring you peace of mind.
Heart Rate Monitor
The Active2 smartwatch features a curved design that molds to your wrist, allowing eight full photodiodes to work on monitoring you heart rate. You're alerted if your heart rate rises or falls below normal levels.
Long Battery Life & Wireless Charging
The built-in battery of the Active2 is designed to last for over a day with normal use. When you need to power up, simply rest it on the included wireless magnetic charger.
My Style + QR Code
The My Style feature helps to make it easy to match your Galaxy Watch Active2 watch face with your day's outfit. Simply snap a picture with your connected smartphone and the Active2 will find a watch face that matches. If you'd rather match your watch face to the strap, just scan the strap's QR code and you'll receive a link to the Galaxy Store to download a matching watch face.