S-35 Vibrate Electric Pet Containment System Vertical Wireless Dog Fence
Condition: Open Box
- The product has passed FCC certification. Using the latest technology, and the receiver will not electronic shock the dog after the host is turned off.
- With strong signal penetration capability, the host can be placed anywhere in the home. The signal is transmitted around the transmitter, and the dog can receive the signal from any position.
- The signal transmission distance is long. The signal transmission distance can reach, 1000 feet.
- Vibration reminder first, then static electric shock, that the dog will not received electric shock as soon as it leaves the safe area. After a few times of use, the dog will clearly realize that it must return to the safe area when the receiver vibrates.
- After the receiver vibrates and the static electric shock cycle works twice, if the dog does not return to the safe area, the receiver will keep sounding reminders until the dog returns to the safe area.