Kershaw Natrix Copper XL Folding Pocket Knife, 3.7-Inch Blade (7008CU)
Condition: Open Box
- Solid and satisfying to hold and use, the largest Natrix features a drop-point blade made of performance D2 high-carbon tool steel.
- The denser-than-steel copper handle gives this large knife some real heft and style; in time, the copper will take on a patina, making each copper Natrix unique.
- Opens manually with a flipper and butter-smooth KVT ball bearings - perfect for one-handed deployment. The custom pivot adds an industrial/classic car inspired touch.
- A high-end, monster-sized knife, the Natrix XL gives large hands a good grip and enables deep-carry in big pockets - it's distinctive, functional, and beautifully designed.
- The Natrix XL measures 8. 75 inches end to end when opened, 5 inches when folded, and weighs a hefty 8. 6 oz.